Grand Home Solutions is looking for skilled craftsmen in all phases of residential construction.
- Five years or more experience
- Knowledge of residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety
- Proficient at stain-grade trim work, hanging doors, drill and set door hardware, set windows, layout for stairs and common rafters, framing, drywall, painting, flooring, tile, set cabinets, light electrical, and plumbing
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material estimates
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement OSHA regulations as related to the construction industry.
Grand Home Solutions is looking for a team player with a "can do" attitude to assist production team members with organization, demolition and support as needed with all other tasks.
- High school graduate
- Minimum of 6 months of construction experience (prefer a trade school training degree, Ranken, for example)
- Knowledge of basic carpentary